4 Methods How to Fix “The Firmware File is Not Compatible” issue
And then, uninstall the faulty app to see if the issue is repaired. IMobie PhoneRescue is one of the best iPhone recovery software that helps you to get back your essential data with ease.
This tool ensures a high success rate by restoring your data from your iPhone, previous iTunes backup, and iCloud backup. Yes, you can preview each recoverable file once the software completes scanning your device. All the scanned items are listed in the software window. In addition, you can click the file to have a preview, given that you haven’t turned off the Preview toggle button on the top-right. To resolve the problem, you need to reinstall your macOS. Follow the steps as per your Mac type to reinstall macOS on your Mac.
- The firmware will be downloaded and installed on the device.
- We can say that it’s a ninja technique but surprisingly, it works.
- With your phone and Victron product connected to VictronConnect, go to the “Product info” page, click on “Update” and open the correct firmware file.
- It is secure and comprehensive solution to all iPhone software problems.
- However, the new self-service repair program by Apple would allow you to fix hardware issues.
Once you locate the UDID for your iDevice, delete its corresponding folder. (You can also move it to a safe location like your desktop.) Then, restart iTunes and try creating a new backup file. When the backup finishes, try restoring your iDevice.
Your iTunes fails to recognize your iPhone because it is bricked. Similar problematic situations include iTunes error 9, 4013, 4005, etc. 5. Your iPhone is stuck in the Recovery Mode or DFU Mode and iTunes cannot recognize the phone. Your iTunes encounters bugs, cannot function normally, or you cannot install iTunes to your computer. Under such circumstances, iTunes will not be able to complete the firmware restore process even if it can start the process. It is true that firmware restoring the firmware package will make the phone runs will make your device run more smoothly.